17/07/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    55 (14)
    הודה
    קיבל תודה 615 פעמים ב410 הודעות

Donk Bet sizing by Weak players

Hello All,

A question that has come to mind recentley is how do we consider the Donk bet sizing when it is being made by a weak player. When saying a weak player i mean to our standard 40/5 fish that we can find around.
    Let's say for example that we are holding KQo fron CO, raising and get called by a fish in BB. Now the flop comes with no hit for us and the fish donk bet us. Now the real question is do we change our desicion on the Donk bet size. If it is 1/2 Pot/Pot/etc`. Do we cnosider some Donk bet to be just a bet from fish that wants to take the pot/see next card cheaply or do we consider some betting to be more "Real" than others?
    Of course i know that this should depend on hands we have seen down from him before and it is all about the table but let's consider that most of this fishes loose thier money pretty quick so generally we will only have one session with them to take their money

Happy to hear the forum opinions on this subject
    "Forty-Two", said Deep Thought, "The Answer to the Great Question, of Life, the Universe and Everything"
    "I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer.
    I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is.
    "

2. סטרייט  

תאריך הצטרפות
    12/05/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    10 (13)
    הודה
    קיבל תודה 151 פעמים ב98 הודעות
    מן הסתם יש פוט ויש חצי פוט ומטה והם לא אותו דבר.
    לגבי פוט הוא פיש אז זה יכול להיות כל דבר, בדרך כלל איזה טופ פייר או דרו חזק והוא לא הולך לעשות פולד איתם, הם ממשיכים לעשות פוט גם בטרן ובריבר,
    כך שהכי חשוב זה לא להשוות בפלופ ובטרן ולעשות פולד בריבר, אם החלטת להשוות נגדם תמשיך עד הסוף.
    לגבי הימור מתחת לחצי קופה, בדרך כלל יד חלשה שרוצה לראות עוד קלפים בזול,
    יש כאלה שיעשו את זה עם בוטם פייר ואף פעם לא יעשו פולד אחר-כך ויש כאלה שכן, צריך לדעת מי זה מי ולהסתגל בהתאם, אם זה הימור קטן ואחרי רייז שלך הוא עושה מינ רי רייז אז זה כבר נאטס.

3. הסמל האישי של ril
    רויאל פלאש  

תאריך הצטרפות
    31/05/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    88 (18)
    הודה
    קיבל תודה 2,933 פעמים ב1,462 הודעות
    קשה לתת תשובה כלל אצבע.
    בגדול, להימור קופה זה איזי פולד מול דג. הימור חצי קופה/פחות, אני בדרך עושה רייז ומוותר אם הדג משווה אותי.

4. הסמל האישי של Tutbanana
    פול האוס  

תאריך הצטרפות
    10/08/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    10 (13)
    רשומות בלוג
    הודה
    קיבל תודה 259 פעמים ב170 הודעות
    לא תמצא אצל דגים הרבה גיוון של המשחק ושל הסייזינג. אבל זה בכל זאת משתנה מדג לדג. פשוט נסה לראות איך הדג שלך שיחק מול מישהו אחר ותדע מה לעשות מולו.

5. הסמל האישי של segalion
    סטרייט פלאש

תאריך הצטרפות
    17/07/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    55 (14)
    הודה
    I did not asked for a rule of a thumb. Judt to know what is the Forum opinion regarding the sizing of such bet
    To my personal opnion when he bets Pot then he is strong and will not fold at any case (this is 90% of the time) and when he bets 2/3 Pot or lower than he is just drawing/bluff of some kind and most of the time you should raise them
    Just wanted to know if everyone gets the same feeling on this
    "Forty-Two", said Deep Thought, "The Answer to the Great Question, of Life, the Universe and Everything"
    "I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer.
    I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is.
    "

6. פלאש  

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/06/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    10 (13)
    הודה
    קיבל תודה 201 פעמים ב87 הודעות
    במקור פורסם על ידי segalion צפה בהודעה
    I did not asked for a rule of a thumb. Judt to know what is the Forum opinion regarding the sizing of such bet
    To my personal opnion when he bets Pot then he is strong and will not fold at any case (this is 90% of the time) and when he bets 2/3 Pot or lower than he is just drawing/bluff of some kind and most of the time you should raise them
    Just wanted to know if everyone gets the same feeling on this
    אני חושב ש"2/3 קופה או מתחת" צריך להשתנות ל"מתחת לחצי קופה" ואז יש לי הסכמה כללית איתך.

7. הסמל האישי של nir0801
    סטרייט פלאש

תאריך הצטרפות
    12/05/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    12 (15)
    רשומות בלוג
    הודה
    קיבל תודה 223 פעמים ב167 הודעות
    אתם אומרים שהוא לא יקפל כי אתם תמיד קיפלתם לדונק כזה, מנסיון אם יש פולד קוויטי הוא יקפל

8. הסמל האישי של segalion
    סטרייט פלאש

תאריך הצטרפות
    17/07/2010
    הודעות
    מוניטין
    55 (14)
    הודה
    במקור פורסם על ידי nir0801 צפה בהודעה
    אתם אומרים שהוא לא יקפל כי אתם תמיד קיפלתם לדונק כזה, מנסיון אם יש פולד קוויטי הוא יקפל
    I am not saying he will not fold all times if he bets pot and i re raise him nor am i saying that he will always fold after donking half pot and get re raised. I just say that generally speaking in all of my encounters with weak players donk betting, once it is a PSB they usually had something and did not let it go, and by betting around 1/2-2/3 pot they were just trying to buy the pot and folded to a re raise
    "

נושאים דומים

1. JJ facing a big preflop 3bet from a weak player
    על ידי bull בפורום ידיים במשחקי קאש - טקסס הולדם - לייב
    תגובות: 5
    הודעה אחרונה: 03/09/2011, 05:54
  2. slow play is for the weak
    על ידי djo בפורום הפסדים נצחונות ומה שביניהם
    תגובות: 2
    הודעה אחרונה: 06/03/2011, 06:06
  3. Early anties std raise from weak player -22$ six max
    על ידי chump בפורום אסטרטגיה - טורנירים - ישן